Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter Need help creating a website/software/and possibly an app - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse

Read before posting: Guides on Web Projects

Below are two short guides you need to read before posting projects or applying for projects.

A Guide for Developers
A Guide for Buyers
See more
See less

Need help creating a website/software/and possibly an app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help creating a website/software/and possibly an app

Starting a software company for used car dealerships, need software and a website created. Maybe thinking about an app to compliment it. Pay will be discussed further and depends on experience/quality.

I am available for your project. Send me a PM with details. 20+ Years as a Software Engineer.
    To save time, lets just assume I am almost never wrong.

The XY Problem
    The XY problem is asking about your attempted solution (X) rather than your actual problem (Y). This leads to enormous amounts of wasted time and energy, both on the part of people asking for help, and on the part of those providing help.

Make A Donation https://www.paypal.me/KevinRubio

Comment

Hi Zach,

We are available to work on your project. You can find more details on my offer privately.

Best Regards,
      Steven

Comment

Hello,

I'd love to hear more about your project. Communication is key in this process so how about we connect over Skype to discuss?

We are a full service software company and can guide you through all the stages of your project's life cycle. In addition we have established partnerships with many development teams and can find the right team for your project based on your requirements and budget (even if this is not our in-house team).

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
        Alex
        SunnFyre

Comment

You can send details by mail to [email protected] or start a project here Tecfreaks Web Technologies (P) Ltd.

Best,
          Raja

Comment

Working...
          X