Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter New Team Member Needed - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse

Read before posting: Guides on Web Projects

Below are two short guides you need to read before posting projects or applying for projects.

A Guide for Developers
A Guide for Buyers
See more
See less

New Team Member Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Team Member Needed

Hello beautiful people,

My name is Dinh Dinh. I am currently a senior at Temple University, Fox School of Business. I am majoring in entrepreneurship. I don't want to waste too much of your time so let's get to business. My partner and I signning up codingforum.net hoping if we could find someone that will be crazy enough to join our team that could help us with the business we been working for the last 3 months. We're self-taught coding, but we still consider ourselves the beginner. As of right now, we looking for someone that specialize in software development and programming. Indeed, YOU will be in-charge of all the programming department and we will handle marketing and raising capitals.

Of course, as you all question.... WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME? well,there's two way we could do this. First, we could pay you hourly for your work. Second, you could become a team member and we will divide revenue EQUALLY.
    I know this is not an usual request/thread,but if you interesting enough or if you want to know more. Please don't hesitate to reply or/and directly email me at [email protected].
    Thank you,

Best,

Dinh-
Working...
X