Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter Looking for web developers to help with our working website for stake - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse

Read before posting: Guides on Web Projects

Below are two short guides you need to read before posting projects or applying for projects.

A Guide for Developers
A Guide for Buyers
See more
See less

Looking for web developers to help with our working website for stake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for web developers to help with our working website for stake

Looking for Webdevelopers to make an impact on this website. We have a running website with some level of traffic on a daily basis. We are now looking to expand this site on a larger scale and are looking for people who can provide finance, marketing, sales, seo , development work to improve the viewership, sponsorship and site look and feel. Base work is done but we feel the need to move to a more easier backend so we can concentrate on building our website.
    We can only provide this info right now. Once we communicate with the right candidate and on successful signing of all necessary non compete clauses agreements we can provide more info about this site. We will only entertain people who have made a mark in their respective fields and are looking for a new challenge.
    T
    Ken

Originally posted by kenpat06 View Post
    Looking for Webdevelopers to make an impact on this website. We have a running website with some level of traffic on a daily basis. We are now looking to expand this site on a larger scale and are looking for people who can provide finance, marketing, sales, seo , development work to improve the viewership, sponsorship and site look and feel. Base work is done but we feel the need to move to a more easier backend so we can concentrate on building our website.
    We can only provide this info right now. Once we communicate with the right candidate and on successful signing of all necessary non compete clauses agreements we can provide more info about this site. We will only entertain people who have made a mark in their respective fields and are looking for a new challenge.
    T
    Ken
    Hi,

Please send project details to [email protected]

web: www.a-bpo.com

Best Regards,
    Erik

Comment

Hi,

I hope the job is still available. I am interested in this task please send me more details about your project. You can feel free to contact me on: [email protected]
      Get a Simple 5 pages website in only $99
      Contact on skype "ashishsaxena.net"

Comment

Working...
      X