Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter Site project (PHP,Xhtml,MySQL) - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse

Read before posting: Guides on Web Projects

Below are two short guides you need to read before posting projects or applying for projects.

A Guide for Developers
A Guide for Buyers
See more
See less

Site project (PHP,Xhtml,MySQL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site project (PHP,Xhtml,MySQL)

Alrighty, first of all I don't want any script kiddies applying for this job. I know quality code so anyone with less than lets say 12 months php and xhtml should not consider applying.

I require a website to be created for myself to serve as my personal homepage to display my articles and projects. I also would like a simple blog system.

In terms of design I would like it to be fairly minimalistic yet stylish...more is less, uncomplicated, simple yet functional and not boring. I like the color green, that's essentially all I can give you. If you have an artistic flare as well as programming prowess than you are the person for the job.

You may use a pre-existing CMS if you like, I really don't care...so long as it does what I want.

I want to be able to create a new article, this may span over several pages and require frequent code examples. I will require management of said article, deleting, renaming, editing.

I want to be able to create a new project. Projects require the ability to add files and news updates as to progress as well as an overview.

Blog, well I'm not exactly the blogging type but I might like to give it a go. Doesn't have to be flash. It should show latest, n, entries on the front page, up to a given character limit with a link to read more if applicable. Comments should be able to be left.

I am on a very tight budget at the moment, I'll probably have to give up drinking for a few weeks to pay for this lol. So PM me, or reply in this thread, with your quotes and at least 1 example of your work displaying design and serverside scripting.

If you would like me to elaborate further, do not hesitate to ask.
    Omnis mico antequam dominus Spookster!

Just sent you a PM.
    Create accessible online surveys -::- Koobten.com - compare netbook prices and reviews -::- Affordable, reliable hosting for less than $20 per year
    Zend Certified Engineer

Comment

[email protected]

email me please :-)

Comment

Depending on what is required, e.g. having various applications installed, i.e. one for a blog and so on...

However if you're looking to have a sort of all in one solution (i.e. one centralized backend administration)... and I'm sure that there are other similiar types of applications...

I recently uploaded a GPL project which is intended to become a framework for any PHP website / application...

http://sourceforge.net/projects/devosc/

The above may help and allow your budget to focus more on enriching particular features, such as a real blog etc.. The above project isn't perfect etc, so improvements are welcome...

Comment

Working...
        X