Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter Wanted: Metatrader 4 Programmer - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse

Read before posting: Guides on Web Projects

Below are two short guides you need to read before posting projects or applying for projects.

A Guide for Developers
A Guide for Buyers
See more
See less

Wanted: Metatrader 4 Programmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Metatrader 4 Programmer

Long story made short, I have an indicator which is 90% complete but need a few changes, primarily so it shows results in previous days and not just the current day like it currently does, plus a few graphicl/display changes. Again it is almost complete and all the code there shows how it works so it should be easy to pickup. Basically it calculates the daily avg range, then divides it by two. With that number it plots points from most recent highest high or lowest low and if that point is broken it then trails with a stoploss equal to the size of the daily range divided by 2. When that stoploss is hit it switches back in the opposite direction. May sound confusing but its now As its almost complete and I am sharing this indicator when its done with anyone who wants to trade with it, Im not sure how much to charge. So if you are interested please let me know price you would do it for along with approx turnaround, thanks.
Working...
X