YouTube-to-MP3 conversion - PHP class and script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gioware View Post
    Hello, all the files downloaded are 0 byte, how would I correct this? thanks
    Hello!

Which product are you using?

There are several reasons why this might happen. Foremost among them is some issue with your FFmpeg installation.

For issues (like this) that require individualized support, please open a ticket in our support system by sending an email to: support {[at]} mp3youtu {[dot]} be . In your ticket, please include the email address used during your software purchase so that we can verify your purchase.

Thank you!
    Regards, R.J.

---------------------------------------------------------

Help spread the word! Like our YouTube-to-Mp3 Conversion Script on Facebook !! :-)
    [Instructional videos and tutorials are also available on YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo]
    Explore all products and services, view demos, review documentation, check prices, and more!
    ♪♪ …Need Web Hosting For Our YouTube-To-Mp3 Conversion Software? Check Here !!… ♪♪

Comment

• New Version! 📣

Hello everyone,

I have just finished updating the YouTube-to-Mp3 (and more!) Converter software. New in this version:
      1. Reorganized and refactored software code to support namespaces and a more modern directory structure
      2. Updated all available supported site extractors
      3. Added a "native" M3U8 playlist download option, that enables playlist downloads without the use of FFmpeg
      4. Prepped the software for compatibility with new "Anti-Captcha Plugin" (and added general plugin support)
      5. Various (minor) bug fixes and refactoring of code.

Note: This is an extensive and broad-sweeping update since the last major version release. I.e., most files have changed!
      Thus, it is NOT advisable to attempt an in-place upgrade of files. Instead, the following approach is strongly recommended:

1) Install the new, default, unmodified software version, and then
      2) Apply any prior, custom modifications to the new code base.

If you purchased the software via Tradebit.com, Tinypass.com, or Sendowl.com, then you will be e-mailed a link to download the new version for Free!.

If you create a new language file for the software, please donate the file to the code base so that others can benefit from your translations! Simply send me a copy of your updated index.xml file as well as your new *.xml translation file, and I will add it to the software in a future release!

Custom templates and "extras" are available!! Please contact me for more information!

Please report any issues with either the paid-for version or the free version in this forum thread. Your feedback is encouraged. Donations are welcome!

Thank you!
      Regards, R.J.

Help spread the word! Like our YouTube-to-Mp3 Conversion Script on Facebook !! :-)
      [Instructional videos and tutorials are also available on YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo]
      Explore all products and services, view demos, review documentation, check prices, and more!
      ♪♪ …Need Web Hosting For Our YouTube-To-Mp3 Conversion Software? Check Here !!… ♪♪

Comment

• Hello everybody,

found a problem with Google Chrome.

If you click on Download after converting, nothing will be downloaded.
        (It doesn't work either on my or on the demo website. I also tried 2 different computers & completely reset Chrome) The problem persists.

To download it via Chrome anyway, you have to either right-click on Download after the conversion, then click on Open link in a new tap ... or you go to edit the file, then done and can then download it as usual.

With Firefox & Opera it works without any problems.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

greeting
        Last edited by Kontra; Feb 1, 2021, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontra View Post
          found a problem with Google Chrome.

If you click on Download after converting, nothing will be downloaded.
          (It doesn't work either on my or on the demo website. I also tried 2 different computers & completely reset Chrome) The problem persists.

Does anyone else have the same problem?
          Hi there,

I just downloaded and converted a video to MP3 on the demo site, using Chrome browser, and I had no issue. (I'm currently using a desktop computer.)

So, I'm unable to reproduce the issue. That said, if you can provide me with the means to reproduce the issue, then I will troubleshoot further.

Thank you!
          Regards, R.J.

Comment

• Hello,

found out today what it is. Here is a detailed report about it.
            https://www.ghacks.net/2020/10/08/ch...s-here-is-why/

Is probably due to the proxies IPs
            Get the same "red warning" (see picture)

greeting

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontra View Post
              Hello,

found out today what it is. Here is a detailed report about it.
              https://www.ghacks.net/2020/10/08/ch...s-here-is-why/

Is probably due to the proxies IPs
              Get the same "red warning" (see picture)

greeting
              Hello!

This is the JS console message in Chrome Version 88.0.4324.104 (the latest release) for the demo site, when downloading an MP3:

Code:
              Mixed Content: The site at 'https://www.grabfrom.com/' was loaded over a secure connection, but the file at 'https://www.grabfrom.com/Converter/index.php?output=yt/CevxZvSJLk8/128%7e%7e1%7e%7eKaty_Perry_-_Roar_Official_uuid-601937e999262.mp3' was redirected through an insecure connection. This file should be served over HTTPS. This download will be blocked in future versions of Chrome. See https://blog.chromium.org/2020/02/protecting-users-from-insecure.html for more details.
              Even so, the download is still working for me. (I can't explain it, given Google's timeline.)

Upon further review, I have replaced several instances of:

HTML Code:
              href="http://..."
              ...with:

HTML Code:
              href="//..."
              in index.php, inc/index_js.php, and ffmpeg_edit.php. (The demo site has been similarly updated.)

This seems to have eliminated the mixed content issue, and I believe it should resolve your issue as well.

Additionally, one of the software's URL rewriting rules in the included .htaccess file, IF enabled (it is disabled by default), is designed to redirect downloads to HTTP -- because there was a time when we could not get downloads to work via an HTTPS connection when also using Cloudflare's CDN/HTTP Proxy, i.e.:

Code:
              #Uncomment the following lines as instructed to redirect all http:// requests to https://
              #If using Cloudflare SSL, uncomment this line
              #RewriteCond %{HTTP:CF-Visitor} {"scheme":"http"}
              #If NOT using Cloudflare SSL, uncomment this line
              #RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
              #Always uncomment these lines
              #RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(.mp3|.aac|.m4a|.mp4|.webm|.f4v|.3gp)$
              #RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI} [R=301,L]
              However, that Cloudflare issue no longer exists, so IF you are enabling this rewrite rule, then you can safely remove the line in bold, red text. Then the rule should work as intended for all requests, including audio/video downloads.

In any case, I am going to release a minor software update soon that fixes this issue as well as another small caching issue. (All fixes are minor modifications to the code that were simply overlooked in the recent, major version release.) All existing customers will be emailed links (again) to download their Free, updated software.

Thank you for your assistance in reporting and resolving this issue!
              Last edited by chump2877; Feb 2, 2021, 04:48 PM.
              Regards, R.J.

Comment

• Originally posted by chump2877 View Post
                In any case, I am going to release a minor software update soon that fixes this issue as well as another small caching issue. (All fixes are minor modifications to the code that were simply overlooked in the recent, major version release.) All existing customers will be emailed links (again) to download their Free, updated software.
                FYI - I've released the minor update and emailed download links to all customers!

@Kontra, please let me know if this update resolves your download issue.

Thanks!

Regards, R.J.

Comment

• Hello,
                  Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you for the update. I did the complete new update and everything works again without any problems!

Comment

Working...
                  X