Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP, Access database

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I've posted this before or not. I've searched, and did'nt find anything...maybe I did a miss-spelling...

Anyway, I've found a tutorial on PHPfreaks.com on how to use ACCESS DB with PHP....except I keep getting an error

Warning: odbc_exec() [function.odbc-exec]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'test_db'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly., SQL state S0002 in SQLExecDirect in c:\Server\apache group\Apache2\Apache\htdocs\php\database.php on line 10
    [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'test_db'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.
    I've followed there instructions to the letter, but I can't figure out what went wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Many Thanks!

Do you actually have a table or query called test_db?

Comment

DOH!

Thanks Fumigator. I was confusing my DB name with my Table name....I can't believe I did'nt notice that.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X