Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send automatic email in PHP?

Hi,

I'm trying to make it so that an automatic email with a subject title is sent to a email address when a user clicks on a link. All I've seen online are mailtos where clicking will open a box to send an email.

Is there any way to automatically send an email onclick a link?

yes... using the mail() function... check the php manual for details on how to use it.
    Dawson Irvine
    CEO - DNI Web Design
    http://www.dniwebdesign.com

Comment

http://codingforum.net/showthread.php?t=95112
      people use the search please

Comment

i have to create a site where users click on form and his/her information is stored at server site and that information is automatically retrieved and sent to a mail address.how is it possible.form is created using php.please help.
        my email id:- [email protected]
        thanks in advance.

Comment

Looks like you need to post this in the "jobs" board if you want to get this done. I could do it but it would have to be for some money. And you would have to know how to change ur information in the php script to your own information for use on your own server.

J-

PM me if you're interested. i charge a fair price. $30 for the whole thing?

OH one more thing. You have to make sure that if you're going to run this script, your hosting company doesn't consider this spam. If they do they'll shut you down in a heart beat! my suggestion would to be if yo're using this for a mailing list then you should use some type of software program and your own email server.
          Jonathan R.
          Email: [email protected]
          Skype, Aim, & Jabber: logicaldevelopment

NOTE: When contacting me please have the following things ready:

Thread ID (This can be found in the URL of your thread)
          Budget of Project
          Methods of contacting you/your organization
          Preferred method if many methods are provided

Any website information that you PM, Email, IM, or otherwise is strictly confidential and will not be disseminated, distributed, or copied in any way, shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by piyushgt View Post
            i have to create a site where users click on form and his/her information is stored at server site and that information is automatically retrieved and sent to a mail address.how is it possible.form is created using php.please help.
            my email id:- [email protected]
            thanks in advance.
            Hi Piyush,

Did you problem solve?

Please let me know as i am sure i can help you out this one.
            Please check pm for details

Comment

Working...
            X