Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme header problem

Hi Guys,

I HAve a serious problem with a theme I want to adjust, I hope I can explain propperly.

site: www.xtended-expertise.com/html
    I Want to fill the header, but as you can see the header is build up out of 3 images.
    1) Left side
    2) Middle piece, but this is a 1pxl image what is repeating itselve
    3) right side

And now I have a problem with the middle piece.
    Like I said, this is a 1 pxl image what is repeating itselve , so what I was thinking.. I make the 1pxl image into a 500pxl image and make some nice header of it.
    BUT... it doesn't matter if I make is 500pxl or 10000pxl, cause it will repeat itselve and it is impossible to make a nice header of it. So I went to check out the scripts, see if I can find that loop.

Checked the scripts theme.php / CSS, but I couldn't find anything.
    I did check out the source of the webpage and I found this:

<DIV id=waitDiv style="POSITION: absolute; TOP:0px">
    <table width="100%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" background="themes/XD-GF/images/HD/XD-Zabotage_hd_02.gif" id="Table_01">

this is the problem... but It's in the source but in NO OTHER script in the theme. (There is no header.php / footer.php avail in the theme)

Can anyone help me please???

welcome here!

i think this should be moved to the css forum. inside your css, you just specify something like

div#middleheader {
    background-image: url(./img/whatever.gif);
    background-repeat: repeat;
    }
    Posting guidelines I use to see if I will spend time to answer your question : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Comment

Sorry If I posted this in the wrong section.

And... in the CSS is nothing I can see about this image, also not the repeat stuff ....

I Really don't get it actually.

Would it help if I attached the actuall theme?

Comment

i followed the link but i have no idea what header/middle image you are talking about. this also realy isn't the place where we should be looking into this, so ask an admin to move this thread to the apropriate clientside forum.
        Posting guidelines I use to see if I will spend time to answer your question : http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Comment

It's this one. like in the message above

XD-Zabotage_hd_02.gif

Comment

Working...
          X