Help with grabbing videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with grabbing videos

I am planning on building a site based around a "video search engine" that searches multiple other video sites and displays the results on my search page. I basically want to be able to grab videos from other sites and display, and hopefully play them on my site. I can't seem to find anything about "how to grab videos and display them on your site". I've found scripts such as http://www.adultvideoscript.com/ but I'd rather learn how to grab videos myself. Can anyone send me the right direction? thanks

I think that getafreelancer.com or hireacoder.com would be a good place to start. Not sure if this forum has a similar section.

Comment

Read up on Pagination you will need to know that.
      Rowsdower! has accused me of having mental problems, and the administrator allowed it. What a great forum huh?

Comment

If I have to I'll probably check out hiring a coder, but first I want to check into on my own.

Pagination is just like how I want to organize and display the results of the search right? I know a little about that but that would be something useful thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X