Object Oriented Programming.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Object Oriented Programming.

Hey, ive been reading up on Object Oriented Programming for PHP but i was just wondering where i could get started learning it?

I'd be very happy if someone could post me tutorials or even better video tutorials for OOP in PHP please

Thanks a lot

/Kev
    Watch Free Movies | Free Online Movies | Watch Free Movies

Hey Kev,

I actually just started learning it over the weekend and think I've made a good amount of progress. I found these tutorial videos very useful in establishing the basics.

The author put up a text version of the tutorials, so you'll have to scroll to the way bottom of the page if you want to see the videos.

Also, the PHP site is always coming to the rescue so check out their portion on OOP in PHP 5.

Remember! OOP PHP is only available in PHP 5.0.0 or later.

Good luck!
    Unless otherwise stated, any code posted is most likely untested and may contain syntax errors.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneC View Post
      Remember! OOP PHP is only available in PHP 5.0.0 or later.
      Uh, no. PHP has had object oriented capabilities since v4, although not as complete as they are now and hopefully will be more so in v6.

However, your point is valid, as there is really no reason to be using PHP v4 at this point in time, unless your old host refuses to switch (in which case I'd still dump them for a v5 host).

Comment

Thanks alot ShaneC these are very usefull appreciate it

/Kev
        Watch Free Movies | Free Online Movies | Watch Free Movies

Comment

Working...
        X