Need something like a bad word filter i think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need something like a bad word filter i think

First of all i hardly know anything about php sorry about that. What im trying to do is have something that strips out certain words and numbers in private message exchanges in a community type site. My reasoning is i want the user to upgrade their account and pay to exchange private messages that are not filtered.

It states on my website that you have to upgrade to have unfiltered messages but ofcorse their is people that will try to work around it to not pay. This is why i want a filter in place that way there is no way they can exhange certain information without upgrading.

I looked at premade bad word filter scripts which are good but i can't turn it off and on per user it is for the whole site. I need to be able to turn the filter on or off per user. For example if i filter out ".com" to stop people advertising their website and someone upgrades their account to remove the filter it will be site wide and everyone can put ".com"

I hope i explained what i need well enough if not let me know. Thanks

Do not post your entire homework assignment and request that other members do it for you. Now, you may ask for advice or help on a specific aspect of your assignment that you're having trouble with.
    That is a quote from the rules....

Did you try Google???

Comment

Originally posted by sea4me View Post
      That is a quote from the rules....

Did you try Google???
      Sorry about that i guess we both can't read. I didn't read the rules and you didnt read that i already found bad word filter scripts but they dont work for me.

Comment

Working...
      X