Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP/MySQL Questions...

Hey All,

I have created a login system that stores the usernames, passwords, emails, and ranks in a MySQL Database . How would I be able to have the users email & rank sent into a cookie without the user actually writting them out when logging in?

Thanks.
    Everyone hears what you say, friends listen to what you say, best friends listen to what you don't say.
    Radio DJ Panel v3 - It's Here!

Perform a query on your table to select email and rank, then use set_cookie() to set the cookie. Read about the common pitfalls of setting cookies to make sure you don't fall into them.

Comment

thanks for the response! but im sorta new to PHP could you be more specific.... perhaps provide a code example? thanks!
      Everyone hears what you say, friends listen to what you say, best friends listen to what you don't say.

Comment

did you click on the link that was provided to you in the post above?

Comment

Yes...

I did click the link but since I am very new to PHP I have no idea how to incorporate a table query to execute the set_cookie funtion...

Comment

Working...
          X