Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter How To Send Form Fields After Processing The Fields In An .asp File - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Send Form Fields After Processing The Fields In An .asp File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Send Form Fields After Processing The Fields In An .asp File

I am a WEB DEVELOPER BY PROFESSION. The main problem I am facing is when I am making a form in html and sending the form fields to an .asp file(ACTION="SOMEFILE.ASP"). After processing the form fields in .asp file how can I send the form values via email. Please help me in this regard.

To send email via ASP you need a component like CDONTS or JMail or ASPEmail or one of the myriad of others.

Comment

Actually CDO for Win2K is part of IIS 5.0 Unless this is specifically turned off it is available to use. Make sure you look at the documentation for the Win2K version of CDO vs the older CDONTS, as there are some subtle differences.

Comment

Miranda is right... although you could easily use any of the other mail methods... basically do your processing, and then send off an email, all in the same script.

http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/ has some great ASP email tutorials/syntax that should work for you.
        Former ASP Forum Moderator - I'm back!

If you can teach yourself how to learn, you can learn anything. ;)

Comment

Working...
        X