Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open asp file in asp.net

hii,
    is it possible for me to call asp files from my web that created in asp.net??
    because some of the menus/application created in asp

really need your help guys,

thanks before

Not easily.

ASP and ASP.NET can *NOT* share session variables, for example. So you can NOT pass information back and forth via session variables.

The best you could do would be to put the information into a database and then use a QUERYSTRING to pass the id/key of the information to the ASP.NET page, which would then go to the database to retrieve the information. If you encrypted the id/key with a password you do NOT make public, the would be reasonably secure.

It's tedious, but it can work. But you really should consider re-writing the ASP pages in ASP.NET.
    Be yourself. No one else is as qualified.

Comment

thank you old pendant for your info,
      but actually the one that i want to do is just simple load the asp file in asp.net is it possible??

for example response.redirect("namefile.asp")

i havent get any solution for this T^T

Comment

Sure, you can always Response.Redirect to ANY kind of page. Even to another site. To HTML pages, to JSP pages, to PHP pages. Response.Redirect is *NOT* a feature of ASP/ASP.NET. Response.Redirect is done BY THE BROWSER and is part of the HTTP protocol.
        Be yourself. No one else is as qualified.

Comment

Working...
        X