deleteing a file in vb.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleteing a file in vb.net

i am working on making a program that tempary saves user data. would like to delete on close. in vb.net code for just deleting the file would be nice

If you import the System.IO namespace, I believe the delete method is part of the File object, e.g. File.Delete()
    OracleGuy

Comment

Did you search Google? The first search result gives a good example of how to do that.
      Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade and want lists, album reviews, & more

Comment

Originally posted by dw5304 View Post
        i am working on making a program that tempary saves user data. would like to delete on close. in vb.net code for just deleting the file would be nice
        I used to do somewhat like that.

If you're keen on Microsoft Tech, please DO INSTALL the latest MSDN Library come with DVD version on your computer.

I'm sure you don't even need to search in Google or elsewhere.
        Just open MSDN. Type words and select range (VB, C#, C++, Internet Development and more)

You'll find incredible sources of Microsoft Only Technologies. You can also find addition sources in MSDN Mags published every month.

Comment

ok i got another question then I got the delete to work( or i hope) I am getting a access denied. the file is use. how do i unload a picture in a picuter box.

Right now it is incamenting buy one every sec and the next picture is being displayed.

wouldin't it be not in use?

if it is in use how do i unload the pictures?

Comment

Working...
          X