Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter New buy & sell forum added to Senior Lounge... - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New buy & sell forum added to Senior Lounge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New buy & sell forum added to Senior Lounge...

I was bored, so I've decided to add a new Buy & Sell sub forum to the Seniors Lounge forum. Basically use this forum to buy or sell anything (physical or intangible goods) to other senior members on CF.

On a related note, the criteria for becoming a senior member has been slightly lowered to the following:

Days registered: 100+ days AND
    Posts required: 50+ posts

If you don't see the above two forums, it's because you're not a senior member yet!
    - George
    - JavaScript Kit- JavaScript tutorials and 400+ scripts!
    - JavaScript Reference- JavaScript reference you can relate to.

Mhmmm I like this idea. Of late CF certainly has been going up in the world
    On a different note, I still think the requirements for being a senior member is still too low..but ah well

The idea of a buy/sell forum is a good idea, although I guess I can see some people trying to put total ****e on there to sell to whoever and it becoming just like any old classified listing. It'd have to be closely monitored?

Jamie
    -Jamie

Comment

Well, the senior member requirement before someone can post in the Buy/Sell forum should help with screening dramatically already. I'll add a mod if things do take off, though probably like the other recent forums added, it'll just sink, so that takes care of the problem by itself
      - George
      - JavaScript Kit- JavaScript tutorials and 400+ scripts!
      - JavaScript Reference- JavaScript reference you can relate to.

Comment

Working...
      X