trouble changing my avatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble changing my avatar

I haven't been active on this forum in quite some time. I'm now trying to change my Avatar, and am unable to. I PMed a Mod, and he suggested I ask for help here...

Under "Edit Avatar" there is only "Do Not Use Avatar," which is selected. ??

Is there anyone who can help me with this?

I'm just guessing since I don't see the same thing on my own profile as apparently you do, but I see a Reset Fields button - could you try clicking that to see what happens? Other than that, as a moderator I can change your avatar for you and maybe that would fix things so you could then edit it yourself.
    Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade and want lists, album reviews, & more

Comment

hmm... well, since I only see one field, the single radio button, I wasn't sure what Reset Fields meant. Just tied it, though, and it did nothing.

i hate to deprive Coding Forum participators of my fair and endearing mug.

Comment

Feel free to PM me with the picture you want to use as an avatar. According to what I see in the moderator tools, I should be able to change that for you.
        Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade and want lists, album reviews, & more

Comment

You probably don't have enough posts or thanks to be "trusted' with having an Avatar yet. This is common to many forums -- I was a bit surprised by how long it took for it to be unlocked on my own account; give it time, it'll come.
          Walk the dark path, sleep with angels, call the past for help.
          https://cutcodedown.com
          https://medium.com/@deathshadow

Comment

I was thinking he had enough posts, but did a search and found this thread. So the post count is the reason the avatar isn't available.

Comment

Working...
            X