Needs a revision and a compiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs a revision and a compiler

anybody feel like revising and compiling my work?
    please email me at [email protected]
    or better yet just aim me at sp4mb0tt3r

www.rentacoder.com
    "To iterate is human, to recurse divine." -L. Peter Deutsch

Comment

any sites that DON'T require a personal information such as my billing address?

Comment

http://www.codingforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=36

You should also be including what your "work" includes, why type of program/script it is, what it's written in and what kind of rivisions you're looking for.

At the present moment, I read your request as me writing code for you for nothing :P

Comment

Originally posted by Aradon
          At the present moment, I read your request as me writing code for you for nothing :P
          Yeah hence, why rent-a-coder wants your billing information because they need it so they can bill you for renting a programmer; it isn't a site where you can get stuff for free.
          OracleGuy

Comment

you don't need to code anything
            everything is already coded, basically what I want someone to do is read it over.
            Basically when they're done, just send me a copy of the revision and you can keep your original work for anything you want

It's a "Help and Keep" type of deal

Comment

We don't even know what your "work" is. For all I know it could be that RAdmin virus I found today on my computer :P

Comment

my work is posted up in my forum (in my previous post in the section above this)
                that's why I said email me a request
                the code is there already, just need someone to read it over to make sure there isn't any errors

Comment

Working...
                X