• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissambling file...

Hello all guys

I had tried Editting Exe File which was made by C++
    I am making A patch to stop cheating through Tribution screen
    I am trying to stop Right Mouse Click on combobox through hex editor or assembly..but could not even find the exact comboboxes which are responsible to tribute buttons...>>>I tried so many times

If u click Left mouse button to set the amount of money to send ..the combobox value will increasse by 100 of each click but if u click shift+Left Mouse button,Combobox value will increase by 500 >>but if u press right mouse click it will decrease by 100 and with shift.decreasing by 500..so i want to disable right mouse button in this menu only>>but dont know how to do it...Also as u saw in that picture there is a number above the combobox ..that number decreasing while the combobox amount increasing..and if the combobox decreasing means the above of combobox number is increasing...
    If you can help fot free answer me here,If u want me to pay just contact me through my email
    [email protected]
    Plz Help

Ask the developer for the source code and modify it that way.
    Spookster
    CodingForum Supreme Overlord
    All Hail Spookster

Comment

Originally posted by Spookster View Post
      Ask the developer for the source code and modify it that way.
      The Problem ,COmpany game had been sold so no way to find the source code,eventhogh the new company is activasion,activasion will not give me anything related to the game..they said the game devlopers are not in our company >>and the old company had been buncrypt..and lost...
      So I dont know what i can do for it....
      I think we can figure out by dessambling it,is the only way to solve the bug...
      Anyways lets wait programmers and Dissamblers plans
      we can make anti cheat that can detect any glitch>>>but i need good programmer>>it is ok to find programmer who needs money for his work for making anti cheat >>
      Thanks friend
      Last edited by alfrqan; Aug 21, 2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alfrqan View Post
        The Problem ,COmpany game had been sold so no way to find the source code,eventhogh the new company is activasion,activasion will not give me anything related to the game..they said the game devlopers are not in our company >>and the old company had been buncrypt..and lost...
        So I dont know what i can do for it....
        I think we can figure out by dessambling it,is the only way to solve the bug...
        Anyways lets wait programmers and Dissamblers plans
        we can make anti cheat that can detect any glitch>>>but i need good programmer>>it is ok to find programmer who needs money for his work for making anti cheat >>
        Thanks friend
        If this company will not provide you with the source code, it's fairly likely that that disassembling it is against their TOS. If it is, you cannot post this request on the forums here as it violates rule §1.4.
        PHP Code:
        header('HTTP/1.1 420 Enhance Your Calm'); 
        Been gone for a few months, and haven't programmed in that long of a time. Meh, I'll wing it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Fou-Lu View Post
          If this company will not provide you with the source code, it's fairly likely that that disassembling it is against their TOS. If it is, you cannot post this request on the forums here as it violates rule §1.4.
          yes the company will never provide me the code then i need to make Anti cheat program>>>so i need programmer for that>If dissambling is against their TOS,anti cheat Program is the solution

Comment

That's not my question. My question is, does their TOS indicate you are allowed to disassemble their code? If it does not, then you cannot post this request on this forum.
            PHP Code:
            header('HTTP/1.1 420 Enhance Your Calm'); 
            Been gone for a few months, and haven't programmed in that long of a time. Meh, I'll wing it ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Fou-Lu View Post
              That's not my question. My question is, does their TOS indicate you are allowed to disassemble their code? If it does not, then you cannot post this request on this forum.
              hmmm ,let me tell u brother ,that Modding and editing the game is a part of the game as the devlopers of it said...So i think dissambling is Modding as well to repair and improve what ever u want..So Dissambling will be Ok
              and why they never gave me the source code,Because the orginal Company is got bunkrypt so there is no owner of the game now..Just new Company which said "we have no devlopers of this game"..that is why...

Comment

Originally posted by alfrqan View Post
                hmmm ,let me tell u brother ,that Modding and editing the game is a part of the game as the devlopers of it said...So i think dissambling is Modding as well to repair and improve what ever u want..So Dissambling will be Ok
                and why they never gave me the source code,Because the orginal Company is got bunkrypt so there is no owner of the game now..Just new Company which said "we have no devlopers of this game"..that is why...
                If they intended for people to mod their game they would have provided a framework in order to do so or made the game open source and made the source code available with some kind of GPL license. It sounds like neither was done so disassembling their game executables whether your intentions are good or bad would not be permissible and would be a violation of our own forum rules.

Any further requests from you to ask for help in disassembling someone elses intellectual property without their permission will result in an infraction and your thread getting closed.
                Spookster
                CodingForum Supreme Overlord
                All Hail Spookster

Comment

Working...
                X