Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter why so many stupid programmers? seriously! - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why so many stupid programmers? seriously!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why so many stupid programmers? seriously!

i've seen other websites that have what i need, yet web hosts that help you build your own site say they cant do it, really?
    are they incompitent or 1st year programmers?
    why is my case so difficult when others have it, i cant afford a web designer and the forums are worthless, especially when you see that people have read your question, and noone replys....
    where are the people that know what their doing?
    where are the people that will reply to what should be a simple idea?

What are you going on about? Is this about the fact that no one has replied to the other thread you created?
    OracleGuy

Comment

Originally posted by tony35 View Post
      i've seen other websites that have what i need, yet web hosts that help you build your own site say they cant do it, really?
      are they incompitent or 1st year programmers?
      why is my case so difficult when others have it, i cant afford a web designer and the forums are worthless, especially when you see that people have read your question, and noone replys....
      where are the people that know what their doing?
      where are the people that will reply to what should be a simple idea?
      I think calling everyone incompetent and stating that we do not know what we are doing (and that the forum is worthless and whatnot) is a sure fire way to get people to not help you. I have no idea what it i you are going on about either, but if it is such an easy solution and we are so... dumb? then why have you not figured out the solution for yourself?

I code C hash-tag .Net
      Reference: W3C W3CWiki .Net Lib
      Validate: html CSS
      Debug: Chrome FireFox IE

Comment

Working...
      X