Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Needed On This Web Page!!

Hi everyone,

I was hoping that anyone who reads this would do me a very big favour and find out if this web page is working correctly, or if it is me doing something wrong...

Could everyone please go to http://members.human-rights.org and click on the link "Not A Member Yet? Click here To Sign Up!" at the very bottom of the page.

After that you will be taken to a sign up page...this is where my problem starts...try and enter a random unused domain name in the second entry colomn (for a free sub-domain) and please tell me what happens!

I am trying to register for a free site but when I do it this page just refreshes itself after I click on the NEXT button to carry on.

Please can someone let me know what the problem may be? Any help will be appreciated! Thank you, guys.

Am

no probs found

Hi,

Just checked out the site, didnt't have any problems, got to the secure server to enter payment details, etc.

I am using IE6, could be a problem with your IE settings. What error message do you get?

- Habib

Comment

Help and Advice on Webpage!!

Hiya, may I first say thanks for replying to the post!

i do not seem to be getting any error messages at all. WhenI click on the NEXT button, the page just refreshes itself and the same comes up. My text which I entered stays on the refreshed page, but I just do not understand whatis going on!

I have tried the same thing in Netscape 7.1 as well, but it does the same thing! I also have IE 6.0 as well, this just happens with both browsers.

What dya reckon the problem may be, since I do not get any error messages? Again, thanks alot for replying, now I know its me! lol

Am

Comment

try checking your cache. It might just keep reading the old files on your comp. maybe cookies if you utilize them...

Jason

Comment

Working...
        X