Coding Question (maybe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coding Question (maybe)

Hello everyone, first let me say I have no coding experience what so ever. I have a question concerning some coding in mobile application game. If this post in the wrong section please feel free to move it where it belongs. If this type of post is not wanted here please feel free to delete it. I was hoping to find someone to help me out though. You can continue reading if so if not feel free to close out of this post.

The issue I am having is I have a account in a game bound to a google account. Someone has hacked the account and can log into the game under that account no matter how many different google accounts I bind it to. This leads me to believe the coding within the game its self maybe have been altered to allow this person access when ever no matter if I change the login info. Again I could be wrong on that since I know nothing about programming or coding. I was wanting to see if someone could help me look into this issue and maybe solve it. If anyone would like to help please let me know. Thanks for the read.

Hi Snowdon,
    My only suggestion is to have much "stronger" password for your account at Google. Make sure to store it in a text file somewhere (only you know where) inside you computer. Mine is 16 characters length and I always change it every months.

Comment

Originally posted by hdewantara View Post
      Hi Snowdon,
      My only suggestion is to have much "stronger" password for your account at Google. Make sure to store it in a text file somewhere (only you know where) inside you computer. Mine is 16 characters length and I always change it every months.

I feel I used a pretty strong password. I also change the google account the game is linked with several times. I cant seem to figure out how this person keeps getting in. My only thought with my limited knowledge of the matter is either some type of coding or possibly he never signs out of the account so it never resets on his device even though I change the account its linked with.

Comment

Working...
      X