Reliable PC stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reliable PC stuff?

I'm wondering if tablets pos system are safe and reliable. If yes? what companies provide such system? I am planning to use it for my business. After collating the files, I will just transfer it to my desktop or laptop. Do you think I will face any issue? TIA

Originally posted by kuebantall
    Maybe iPad pro can help you , because it seems like it works as a replacement for a desktop or laptop .

Btw, if I am pleased to provide a site for the website services, possible anyone wants to join a freelancer?
    Actually, this is my friend's suggestion to use this tool for our business. She saw one company (I forgot the name) that use "ipad pos system" (http://tsysmerchantsolutions.com/merchant-solutions/tablet-pos/). I am just trying to look for other options.

Anyway, I have no idea about the link you sent, perhaps others might get interested! TY
    Last edited by VIPStephan; Sep 14, 2016, 09:04 AM. Reason: removed link

Comment

Originally posted by Lavone Dana View Post
      Anyway, I have no idea about the link you sent, perhaps others might get interested! TY
      That was just a spammer doing what spammers do. And I did what I do and banned this idiot.
      Stop solving problems you don’t yet have!

Comment

Working...
      X