Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter How to remove the error Action resource not found in a xml file? - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to remove the error Action resource not found in a xml file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove the error Action resource not found in a xml file?

I want to run blender from the menubar of a java based application. In the xml file for menubar i have coded in this way to create the menu "BLENDER".

<MENU TEXT="BLENDER" MNEMONIC="B">
    <MENUITEM TEXT="Run" MNEMONIC="R">
    <ACTION LANG="JAVA">
    <METHOD>handleBlenderInterface</METHOD>
    </ACTION>
    </MENUITEM>
    </MENU>

But when i run the application and click the menuitem run in BLENDER menu an error message comes in this way
    Following actions donot exist
    BLENDER:Run:handleBlenderInterface
    Clicking the concerned buttons will not do the respective job unless the above errors are fixed.
    Continue
    If i click the continue button then the menubar with "BLENDER" menu comes. But when i click the run menuitem the following message comes.
    Action resource handleBlenderInterface not found. Please check the correctness of .xml file.
    I have defined this method in a different .java file. Plz guide me how i can remove this error so that the method "handleBlenderInterface" works.
    Thanking you.
    Sikha Devi

As the computers on Star Trek would say, "Insufficient data."

The XML, as vanilla XML, looks okay. But what's the Java code behind it look like? I'm not sure we have a Java forum here...
    "The first step to confirming there is a bug in someone else's work is confirming there are no bugs in your own."
    June 30, 2001
    author, ES-Membrane project (Github Pages site)
    author, Verbosio prototype XML Editor
    author, JavaScript Developer's Dictionary
    https://alexvincent.us/blog

Comment

Working...
    X