Smart Folding Menu Tree Script problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Folding Menu Tree Script problem

My open.gif image is being overridden by the standard Microsoft black bullet. Bug only happens in IE (currently using version 6)

These are the steps I follow to produce the error:

-Expand a menu (with the cookie powered persistance option on)
    -Click on one of the links contained within that menu
    -The destination page is another ASP page which references the same menu code as the calling page (using an include file)
    -The "open.gif" image reverts to a standard IE black bullet

Anyone experience this before? Any solutions?

Thanks!

could we see your code then it will be helpful to people to try and debug.
    have you thought of renaming your image to something else e.g. 12569.gif and altering it in your code?

scroots
    Spammers next time you spam me consider the implications:
    (1) that you will be persuaded by me(in a legitimate mannor)
    (2)It is worthless to you, when i have finished

Comment

I had a similar problem, though for different reasons, the only way I could get it to work correctly was by putting the 3 gif files into the same directory as the html file. Also check that the several references to the gif files spread around the code are all correct.

BTW does the persistence cookie work for you, I have never been able to get it to work even with no cookie restrictions in place.
      An answer needs a question just as much as a question needs an answer. Deep eh!

Comment

Ooops! It turns out it was a pathing issue. I fixed it. Thanks for trying to help.

eRacer

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepers

BTW does the persistence cookie work for you, I have never been able to get it to work even with no cookie restrictions in place. [/B]
          Actually I'm having a problem with that as well. I'm currently in the process of trying to find the damn cookies on my machine. Anyone know where this script stores its cookies in Windows 2000 Server?

eRacer

Comment

Working...
          X