Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• showModelessDialog Placement Problem

hi,
    i have a link through which i am opening a showModelessDialog . in that page there is a link for Cancel and Next. when the user clicks on Cancel the window closes and when the user clicks on Next another showModelessDialog opens [Closing the existing one].The problem is it does the same thing but that second showModelessDialog takes top and left as 0 and goes to the top-left corner of the screen. i have set the center parameter to Yes then also the problem perist. below is my code.
    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    <!--
    function CloseMe(){
    window.close();
    }

function CallPrjWizard2(){
    CloseMe();
    var myhandle = window.showModelessDialog('prjwizard2.php','ProjectWizard2',"dialogHeight: 180px; dialogWidth: 350px; edge: Raised; center:Yes; resizable:No; status: no; scroll:Yes");
    myhandle.creator = self;

}
    //-->
    </script>
    <BODY topmargin=0>
    <center>
    <table width="100%" border=0>
    <tr>
    <td align="center" colspan="2" style="background-image: url('../../images/bluebg.gif')"> <B> <a href="#" OnClick="javascript:CloseMe()" title="Close Window"> <FONT SIZE="2" COLOR="white"> Cancel </a> </b> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;|</font>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<b><A HREF="#" onClick="javascript:CallPrjWizard2()" title="Continue"><FONT SIZE="2" COLOR="white">Next</A></b></font></td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </body>
    Please help me to place it in the center
    Thanks
    Bhakti

Hi all,
    Sorry to bother, but i go the solution. i just had to set the top and left arguments to some value instead of center:Yes

Thanks and God Bless
    Bhakti

Comment

Working...
    X