Page is working properly in IE but not in FireFox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page is working properly in IE but not in FireFox

zipcode,homephone,workphone,alternatephone text boxes are not displaying beside of respective labels and not proper in firefox 1.0.2 browser but working properly in IE 6.0 when I select country in country dropdown.Please find the attached html file and open in IE and firefox browsers and let me know the solution immediately.

Thanks
    VV
    Attached Files

A little demanding don't you think? We are all here on a volunteer basis. We will answer your question when we can, not when you want us to. It would be better for you to post your code online somewhere and then give us a link as some of us can't download zip files. Help us help you. BTW, latest version of Firefox is 1.5.0.7. I don't see how this is a JS question either.
    ||||If you are getting paid to do a job, don't ask for help on it!||||

Comment

A good number of posts on this forum concern problems with Firefox which do not occur in IE.

Solution - shoot the Fox! It is only an updated version of the old Netscape browser with many of the same deficiencies.

All the code given in this post has been tested and is intended to address the question asked.
      Unless stated otherwise it is not just a demonstration.

Comment

Working...
      X