Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox problem - JavaScript Price Calculator

Gidday Gang,

I'm currently trying to make a simple price calculator for a web page. It works like this:

- A visitor enters a quantity of each product they desire in a text input box

- A read-only input box then displays the subtotal for that item(trigged by ONCHANGE of the quantity text box)

- A read-only input box displays the total for all items (triggered by the ONCHANGE of the quantity text box)

The calculator works fine in Internet Explorer, but the subtotal/total boxes don't display anything at all in Firefox. Page can be seen at http://www.johnbayne.com/hc15/orderformbeta3.html

If anyone has any suggestions at all for this problem, I'd be most appreciative.

Cheers gang,
    - JB

Tools->Javascript Console
    will give you detailed information about the problem.
    Vladdy | KL
    "Working web site is not the one that looks the same on common graphical browsers running on desktop computers, but the one that adequately delivers information regardless of device accessing it"

Comment

it works ok for me (FF 1.5.0.7)/Win 2000
      In fact there is no reason for the code should not work. It looks correct to me. Have you checked whether your FF has javascript disabled?
      KOR
      Offshore programming

Comment

Working...
      X