Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried to find a script that almost does the same as the program used to post this message. ie: click on an image for something to happen.

I have a php page which displays 50+ images. When I click on one, I want to copy the image-url-path to a browse upload box so the image can be copied to the designated directory.

The browse box would normally allow a user to upload an image from their local PC, in this case I want them to have the option to choose from a range of selected images provided on my site.

Any help appreciated.

Originally posted by adventurous View Post
    I have tried to find a script that almost does the same as the program used to post this message. ie: click on an image for something to happen.

I have a php page which displays 50+ images. When I click on one, I want to copy the image-url-path to a browse upload box so the image can be copied to the designated directory.

The browse box would normally allow a user to upload an image from their local PC, in this case I want them to have the option to choose from a range of selected images provided on my site.

Any help appreciated.
    i have attempted to populate that same input with no luck.

what you can do is create a hidden form field. if the image is selected disable the form input, but also pass that value into the hidden field.

when the post takes place first check if the hidden value is set, if so do not process the 'browse file' value.

to clear the 'hidden' input you attach an event handler to the form input and when it's set, clear the hidden value.
    public string ConjunctionJunction(string words, string phrases, string clauses)
    {
    return (String)(words + phrases + clauses);
    }
    <--- Was I Helpfull? Let me know ---<

Comment

Working...
    X