Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulk email page to check multiple emails

Hi,

I had an ideia to build a bulk email page to check multiple emails against a service. I will explain in detail!

The user writes there emails in a textarea separate by a comma or column and when they hit send various GET request are made to a server on the internet that verifies if the emails exist. If the emails exist the email is copied to another textarea.

With this information the admin will know which account needs attention.

There are two other details that needs to be specified.
    The server has a request timeout of 16 seconds for each ip so a search will have to wait 16 seconds before sending a new GET request to the server.
    The server returns diferent codes for each request, for example 200, the email exists, etc

Can this be done? Also i like a lot javascript!

No one? I really like to get some guidelines on how to develop this script.

Comment

I guess no one is here in the forum to offer support

Comment

First, there is the same origin policy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Same-origin_policy

Second, how are you going to handle the userid/password of the user's emails and pass it to your target email server.

Comment

1) Rules are meant to be broken the Same origin policy is a joke.

2) I already have the code to start with, i just need to start learning it. The code can grab a list of emails + plain text and extract the emails, i will only have to modify the process of extraction and add a few lines to fetch a link and depending on the return code (probably a header stuff) make a decision. After the decision is made paste the verified email in the output window. SIMPLE.

Problem: The api of the site can accept a limited number of queries, so setTimeout() has to be implemented.

3) I have to figure out a way to perform a similar to CURL request in javascript. (Yes, i know the Same origin policy doesn't allow that. that is false)

Any help?

Comment

It would be helpfull if anyone could provide some samples/examples to start with.

(This isn't a homework just a hobby to play it)
            Last edited by tribalmp; Oct 11, 2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

It seems that no one can help me out. It's a shame.

(It was a good ideia)

Comment

1) Rules are meant to be broken the Same origin policy is a joke.

I think your attitude may put the people here off.

All the code given in this post has been tested and is intended to address the question asked.
                Unless stated otherwise it is not just a demonstration.

Comment

Working...
                X