please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help

hello guys... sorry i am asking too much here but i don't have choice.Actually i missed my 6-7 JavaScript lectures due to my leg injury.now tomorrow i have to submit my assignment...so please help me with this question:

"Create a Web page that contains 1 text field, 1 select field, and 1 button. The text field will be used to get the user's name. The select field will be used by the user to indicate which one of four products/services they wish to purchase. The button will be used to start the calculations. Convert their name to proper case and redisplay their name in the field. Calculate the tax and total cost for this product/service. Then create bill. At the end, use the an alert window to display a message telling the user to click the browser's*Refresh*button to reload the page to start again."

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

i want to delete this thread.how can i do this?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by harshdholakiya View Post
      i want to delete this thread.how can i do this?
      You can't delete it. Unless a thread is self-promotion, spam or something along those lines, we generally don't delete threads.

I assume this is a homework assignment. If that is the case, please be aware that you are breaking forum rule 1.5.
      Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade and want lists, album reviews, & more

Comment

Originally posted by vinyl-junkie View Post
        You can't delete it. Unless a thread is self-promotion, spam or something along those lines, we generally don't delete threads.

I assume this is a homework assignment. If that is the case, please be aware that you are breaking forum rule 1.5.
        but there should be an option to delete the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Beth641 View Post
          but there should be an option to delete the thread
          I disagree. Allowing just anyone to delete a thread they started has the potential to wreak havoc on the forums. Think about it. Let's say someone gets pissed off, for whatever reason, and decides to delete all the threads they started. Depending on their level of participation in the forums, doing this could possibly eliminate a massive amount of useful content from the forums and do a lot of damage in the process. Or even deleting individual posts. Same thing. Not a good idea at all, in my opinion.
          Music Around The World - Collecting tips, trade and want lists, album reviews, & more

Comment

Originally posted by vinyl-junkie View Post
            I disagree. Allowing just anyone to delete a thread they started has the potential to wreak havoc on the forums. Think about it. Let's say someone gets pissed off, for whatever reason, and decides to delete all the threads they started. Depending on their level of participation in the forums, doing this could possibly eliminate a massive amount of useful content from the forums and do a lot of damage in the process. Or even deleting individual posts. Same thing. Not a good idea at all, in my opinion.
            Ok. got it. I'm new here so thankful for your guideline

Comment

Working...
            X