Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter JavaScript / HTML / CSS All in One Talent Tree builder to be posted within a Wix Site - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JavaScript / HTML / CSS All in One Talent Tree builder to be posted within a Wix Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JavaScript / HTML / CSS All in One Talent Tree builder to be posted within a Wix Site

Hello all,

I realize that this is a very unusual request, but I will ask it anyhow.

I am assisting in designing a website for gaming (MOBA's and MMO's) - we need to create a talent calculator; but, the problem is that it is all on Wix. So, therefore it needs to be all in one file so we can input the code directory into the page we are creating. We can do outside calls to external source scripts - but they are not located on the Wix server...which is an asset. So essentially it will be public domain scripts. At the same time, my knowledge to design and make a talent calculator is none. So, I would like to know - first...is it possible to make said code?

Second, who wants to make some money to teach me how?

Thanks in advance,
    gng0419

Use Wix's HTML APP (https://www.wix.com/support/html5/ar...cript-language)

How does your frontend look like, can you post a link?
    How good are your Java Script skills ?

Comment

JavaScript, I am weak. I am a CSS code and HTML guy.

As for the front-end...are you referring to the webpage itself or the editor?

Comment

In addition, a link is hard to post at the moment... as of right now we are keeping this project on the hush hush side. We don't really want to expose the site to the public by accident.

However if you can send me an email. We can work on that premises for the time being.

[email protected]

Comment

Hello,

I sent you a message on your email. I can't promise anything, but I will have a look at it. (Have no time until tuesday morning)

How do you think your talent calculator should look like? What sort of functionality do you need?

Comment

Working...
          X