Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code request, please help asap

So this is my site Servers | [email protected]
    I want the text that says Offline to say Online whenever one of these servers are online: Tanki Online - Test Server
    Btw I'm not sure if this requires php, js or any other language but I'm guessing it need JS.

Please help guys!!

you need JS on the front end and whatever language you like on the backend.
    The computer is always right. The computer is always right. The computer is always right. Take it from someone who has programmed for over ten years: not once has the computational mechanism of the machine malfunctioned.
    André Behrens, NY Times Software Developer

Comment

I don't know JS or PHP so is it possible if you can provide a script with instructions? (I'm not great with html as well, as you can see from my ugly site.)

Comment

Hey I got an idea, I was first trying to get the html code using xmlhttprequest but I couldn't do it cause it's not on my site. So I did a little research and found a thing called Using CORS - HTML5 Rocks I set it all up and after 15 minutes or so I came clean with no errors in the console, now just one thing. How do I know if it worked or not it doesn't show me the html .-. Anyway, maybe you could use cors for to make a script for this?

Comment

new site btw: Test server status

Comment

tisk tisk is that not a web server running on a desktop you are not trying to get someone to help you hack it are you. Not for sure i did not click the link I hovverd above it and saw the /www/ root stuff without going to far into explinations but if that is indeed owned by you I would remove that link it is an invitation to pure pwnedge

Comment

Working...
            X