frustrated with iframe resize, firefox, code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frustrated with iframe resize, firefox, code

I am attempting to run a javascript URL variable that can only be contained inside an iframe/layer.......I don't have target= capability to target a second iframe but I want to load the contents of the iframe into either a second larger iframe/layer, or resize the iframe inside of a layer..........

the example of what I want to resize can be found at

http://www.bigsite.us/catalog/produc...oducts_id=3816 .....right now, if you click on the buynow button it brings up the link and a full page.........I want to modify it so I can load the frame first with the same link, but in a small frame and have it reload to the full size iframe/layer on a click or other mouse event.............ie: eliminate having to click twice by loading the link in a small iframe/layer and resize it to the full page.......

NOTE:..........need a cross-browser solution........that makes it much tougher with firefox included

Do you have access to the pages that you are trying to load into the iframe?
    ||||If you are getting paid to do a job, don't ask for help on it!||||

Comment

yes, all the first level iframes are on my domain.........thanks for the reply

Comment

have had thoughts about resizing the DOM Iframe script from Dynamic Drive.........but novice ability is lending to difficulty...........

Comment

Use the SSI2 Iframe resize script. http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...iframessi2.htm
          All you have to is read the directions carefully and follow them and you shouldn't have any problems. Again I repeat read ALL directions carefully.
          ||||If you are getting paid to do a job, don't ask for help on it!||||

Comment

I have been toying with that, but I need to resize the layer too

Comment

Working...
            X