Weird thing with CSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird thing with CSS

Ok i am in the process of creating my site. I have things the way i want them to look how ever i have encountered a weird effect. I don't like it and can't seem to get rid of it. go to www.sonicwrx.com and look at the gallery menu the menu displays right but under it IE displays another 3 the 3 is the same three that is in "page 3" when I delete it, it goes away. If i change it, it changes. If i add something else after it it only displays the last character i write. The all tags are close properly

the CSS file is at www.sonicwrx.com/styles/main.css and the menu file is at www.sonicwrx.com/menu.html

Can some one tell me why it is displaying the same "3" twice? Also it would be wonderful if you could tell me how to make it stop it.

Rendering bug

Hmmm... tough one; looks like an IE rendering bug.
    You could try to explicitly set the three "page x" links to block level display; since they're floated, they ought to be block level by default, but maybe IE chokes on this.

Alternatively, instead of a div with loose a elements, you could use a nested list to style this. It probably won't make a difference, but it would be a bit sounder from a semantic point of view.
    Regards,
    Ronald.
    ronaldvanderwijden.com

Comment

Working...
    X