Two weird (for me) problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two weird (for me) problems

First of all let me congratulate you all for the fantastic and enlightening forum you guys have here! Lot's of information, some of them already help me solving some problems! But now I still have 2 CSS problems I can't figure it out!

For refence please view this site: http://www.penaf.com/1/

The first one: is the content area height. I see myself forced to use

Code:
    <p class="alignright">&nbsp;</p>
    this to adjust the site and not to have layers crashing into each others as I have a nice and simple footer in the #content area and the #menu is bigger.

The second one: Is a problem between Firefox and IE ... if you browse my layout in the 2 browsers you'll notice the border between the cotent and the right menu as a 1 pixel difference and don't work perfect on IE as I use 1 inline frame for the BidVertising ads.

Can anyone help me on these?

Thanks in advance and forgive my english as it is a bit rusty!

Cheers all

Well you use absolute positioning for your #menudir so the other elements ignore it which is why your footer goes behind that iframe. You are looking for a 3 column fluid layout and I think this will suffice. http://bonrouge.com/3c-hf-fluid.php Don't use paragraphs for spacing, use margins and padding, its what they are meant for.
    ||||If you are getting paid to do a job, don't ask for help on it!||||

Comment

Isn't there any way that doesn't envolves doing it all again? I say that because I'm no CSS expert and I did this layout by viewing the source and taking ideas for more than 20 different sites

Comment

Working...
      X