Need help in HTML, im a begginer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in HTML, im a begginer

Hello guys, I've recently started learning HTML and CSS, and I am interested in it.

I came here to see if someone can help me with this issue, its very simple but i dont know what to do. I am working in the text editor Atom, and I wanted to create a site there, but the site has 6 pages, that are supposed to be linked, y'know, with HTML navigation, I know how to code the <nav>, I found it on w3schools.com, but my problem is how do I create more pages and then link them up together in a code/text editor?
    I'd appreciate help, and thanks in advance!

Well, I am not exactly sure what you are asking, but I will run with different scenarios and hope they hit the spot

You want to add more files to the project folder:
    You should be able to just right click the root folder, and click new file. Name it <name>.html. You can then edit them.

If you are wanting to link the separate pages, your nav bar would look something like this:
    Code:
    <ul>
      <li><a href="PAGETITLE.html">Menu Item Name</a></li>
    </ul>
    Where "PAGETITLE.html" would be the html document you want to link to, and menu item name would be what the user would see, "Home, About, Contact, etc"

If all else fails, I have not watched this entire series, but the may help you alot.

Good luck, I hope I was able to at least point you in the right direction.

Let me know if you need more help.
    Riley
    Riley-Shannon.com - My Portfolio
    FraktalServices.com - My Company

Comment

Working...
    X