Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backlinks,links and changing slider gallery sizes

Hi!

I am working on a wordpress based website for a client, I'm trying to do a couple different things with it. I have attached screenshots of the list of coding files (php, css, html), I thought that would help you all tell me which file to edit. Im going to need responses for this ASAP as my client has been patiently waiting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 4.53.36 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	2283637Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 4.19.52 PM.jpg
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	2283638Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 4.20.47 PM.png
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	2283639Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 4.17.25 PM.jpg
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	2283640

First, I'm trying to code her instagram profile link to her website. I had the icon of it setup on her web site as show in the screenshot on the bottom right corner. I just need to get the link to go to her instagram page. Which file does the code

Second, I'm trying to change the size of the sliding gallery on her home page. Where do I do that? Where do I find the coding for the gallery?

Third, I'm trying to work with the having the pictures in the gallery and other pictures on the site take the user a specific album in the gallery section (ex: "Social Events"). How can I code links that take the user to those respective albums when clicked? Any and all help is welcome in these matter! Thank you!

the website url is Welcome - Be Amazed Events btw. Thank you again!

It’s almost impossible to tell where the code is actually edited as Wordpress has numerous ways to go about including custom content. It could be right in the templates (e. g. footer.php) but it could as well just be a widget or a plugin setting.
    Now, looking at your code, it appears like you are using the DIVI theme. Perhaps this is of help: https://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/d...dia-icons-divi ?
    Stop solving problems you don’t yet have!

Comment

Unfortunately, that link only tells you had to add another icon, but not actually linking an instagram page for the user to clink on and visit.

Comment

On the page I linked to there is a paragraph that reads:
        If you decide to enable these social media icons, remember to scroll down and put your profile URLs in the appropriate fields. If you forget this step, the icons will show up in your footer, but links won’t open if clicked:
        Is that something that sounds applicable to your theme?
        Stop solving problems you don’t yet have!

Comment

Working...
        X