Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backlinks, instagram link and changing gallery sizes

Hi all!

I'm new to this forum so bare with me. I am working on a wordpress based website for a client, I'm trying to do a couple different things with it. I have attached screenshots of the list of coding files (php, css, html), I thought that would help you all tell me which file to edit.

First, I'm trying to code her instagram profile link to her website. I had the icon of it setup on her web site as show in the screenshot on the bottom right corner. I just need to get the link to go to her instagram page. What code is used to program that function and which file does it go?

Second, I'm trying to change the size of the sliding gallery on her home page. Where do I do that? Where do I find the coding for the gallery?

Third, I'm trying to work with the having the pictures in the gallery and other pictures on the site take the user a specific album in the gallery section (ex: "Social Events"). How can I code links that take the user to those respective albums when clicked? Any and all help is welcome in these matter! Thank you!

the website url is Welcome - Be Amazed Events btw. Thank you again!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 4.17.25 PM.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	2283625Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 4.19.52 PM.jpg
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	2283626Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 4.20.47 PM.png
Size:	48.8 KB