Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prpopulate a form on someone elses website

Hello

I am trying to pre populate someone elses form with our specific discount code using a link from our website to their form.

I have tried the following with no luck

Code:
    baseURL?referal_code=MYCODE
    baseURL&referal_code=MYCODE
    The form im trying to add the code into is
    Code:
    <form action="/welcome?destination=welcome" method="post" id="mco-frontpage-frontpage-reference-code-form" accept-charset="UTF-8" _lpchecked="1"><div><div class="form-item form-type-textfield form-item-referal-code">
      <label for="edit-referal-code">Reference code <span class="form-required" title="This field is required.">*</span></label>
     <input type="text" id="edit-referal-code" name="referal_code" value="" size="15" maxlength="128" class="form-text required">
    </div>
    <input type="submit" id="edit-submit--2" name="op" value="Submit" class="form-submit"><a href="/user/password">Reset Password</a><input type="hidden" name="form_build_id" value="form-ARwA9jfIR9JkdeUJFItz6uRLo729bTs04MqWFE42YZY">
    <input type="hidden" name="form_id" value="mco_frontpage_frontpage_reference_code_form">
    </div></form>
    Can anybody tell me what i am doing wrong

Thanks in advance

If your trying to do this for everyone that fills in this form you might be surprised to find that it can not be done. If you want to do it when you fill out the form why not just make your own form on your site and place what you want where you want it?
    Code:
    <form action="/welcome?destination=welcome" method="post" id="mco-frontpage-frontpage-reference-code-form" accept-charset="UTF-8" _lpchecked="1">
    	<div class="form-item form-type-textfield form-item-referal-code">
    	<label for="edit-referal-code">Reference code <span class="form-required" title="This field is required.">*</span></label>
    	<input type="text" id="edit-referal-code" name="referal_code" value="[COLOR="#FF0000"]ANY THING YOU WANT HERE[/COLOR]" size="15" maxlength="128" class="form-text required">
    	</div>
    	<input type="submit" id="edit-submit--2" name="op" value="Submit" class="form-submit">
    	<a href="/user/password">Reset Password</a>
    	<input type="hidden" name="form_build_id" value="form-ARwA9jfIR9JkdeUJFItz6uRLo729bTs04MqWFE42YZY">
    	<input type="hidden" name="form_id" value=[COLOR="#FF0000"]"I THINK THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR CODE[/COLOR]">
    </form>
    Evolution - The non-random survival of random variants.
    Physics is actually atoms trying to understand themselves.

Comment

Working...
    X