Fix Navigation For Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Navigation For Mobile

On my site the navigation shows up on regular computers but not on the iphone. I assume it is not showing up on most or all cell phones. What is the issue in the css that is causing the menu to not show up.

Handmade Native American Jewelry Zuni & Navajo Tommy Singer Jewelry

Is that a template that you downloaded, or that you made?

If you have the source code, you can re-work it a little bit to make it responsive.

Here is the W3Schools Reference to Create a SideNav'

If you are using a premade template, let me know the name of it and we can go through and see if we can figure it out.

Let me know,

Good luck!
    Riley
    Riley-Shannon.com - My Portfolio
    FraktalServices.com - My Company

Comment

I used a pre made template. Just changed the look. It was beez5 in Joomla.

Comment

I am pretty sure it is only a couple lines of code to do it. There is already side nav code in the template. Probably an error in how it is coded.

Comment

It seems like the media query is hiding the sidebar, which is hiding everything else within the sidebar.

Look for the media queries that target smaller devices, you may want to add a collapsible div to your menu, when it hits that point, hide the sidebar, show the collapsible div, and then have a dropdown when someone clicks the div.

You could also use a different theme. I can look at it more when I get home. Ill keep you posted if I can figure it out.

Good luck!
          Riley
          Riley-Shannon.com - My Portfolio
          FraktalServices.com - My Company

Comment

Working...
          X