Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter CSS Problem - Underline Color Incorrect - Please help asap - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSS Problem - Underline Color Incorrect - Please help asap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS Problem - Underline Color Incorrect - Please help asap

Hi guys,

Check out this page arizonapilawyer.com/test - I cannot get the left hand links to have a white underline instead of a blue underline - I am confused. You can see the CSS coding in the view source. Please help - thanks!

Whats the point in having a white colored underline on a white background?

Also, sur eis alot of code for a simple unordered list. You could have used <ul></ul> then use <li> for each item and specify an image for the bullets. But besides that, you can apply a style declaration to the <a> tag and set text-decoration: none; to remove those blue underlines.
    Last edited by teedoff; Aug 25, 2011, 12:44 PM.
    Teed

Comment

My thoughts are that I want a white underline instead of no underline because when I looked at the two different styles, that stood out to me as looking a little better in this circumstance. Is that easy to do?

Comment

hmm well I think you would have to apply a bottom only border to the a tag and specify its color to white. Not sure there is a way to change a link's underlin color.

But again, unless you change your background color, it wont even be seen.
        Teed

Comment

I figured it out - I just have to manually change the HTML color with a font tag within between the HREF tag.

Comment

Originally posted by luckycharmz336 View Post
            I figured it out - I just have to manually change the HTML color with a font tag within between the HREF tag.
            Doesn't that change the text color as well?

Nevermind, I see what you did. You said at first though that you wanted the underline color changed, not the whole link...lol Good job.
            Teed

Comment

Working...
            X