HTML Form w/Master Input

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Form w/Master Input

I have a PHP process created that receives inputs from an HTML form. Call them inputs A, X, and Y. The result of the process is one number.

I want to tailor the current HTML form, so that it has multiple forms with one submit button. Each form has a different input for A, yet X and Y are the same for all. How can I do this? Is there a way to set the values of related fields in a form equal to the input of another form? I have seen it done on the web.

Basically, it will run one PHP process multiple times where the parameters X and Y are the same each time and A will vary.

The word is KISS. Use one form with 5 inputs; A1, A2, A3, X, and Y. You can use the php file to generate the needed three sums.
    Evolution - The non-random survival of random variants.
    Physics is actually atoms trying to understand themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by sunfighter View Post
      The word is KISS. Use one form with 5 inputs; A1, A2, A3, X, and Y. You can use the php file to generate the needed three sums.
      I would prefer not editing the PHP file if possible. Better yet, I would want to enter the inputs all in A, but separated by commas. The outputs for each input would then be separated by commas. I have no clue how to change the PHP coding to handle that.

Comment

Working...
      X