Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter Date Header and Margins. Can anyone help me out please? - CodingForum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Date Header and Margins. Can anyone help me out please?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Header and Margins. Can anyone help me out please?

http://missgemmalouise.blogspot.com/

Thats my blog. And its nearly ready to go. I want to just extend the blue 'highlight' around the date on the date header. The width. How do I do this?

Also, Im wanting to line up my sidebar image with the date header and post, so how do I either a.) Move my widgets up, or b.) Move the main inner down?

Thank you very much.

Hello Gemma,

You have very interesting filler text. Have you tried to learn HTML and CSS at all? This is a help forum, not a skilled-workers-4-free forum. If you want somebody to do it without getting down and dirty with code, we have a marketplace forum you can ask for a quote in.
    Blog | Twitter
    Useful links: W3C HTML Validator | W3C CSS Validator | HTML 5 Guide
    CF: HTML & CSS Resources/Tutorials Thread | HTML & CSS Posting Rules and Guidelines
    Remember: no link, no code, no help!

Comment

Originally posted by Apostropartheid View Post
      Hello Gemma,

You have very interesting filler text. Have you tried to learn HTML and CSS at all? This is a help forum, not a skilled-workers-4-free forum. If you want somebody to do it without getting down and dirty with code, we have a marketplace forum you can ask for a quote in.
      Hi, Im trying to work out what your trying to say. I don't know anything about HTML and CSS. What do you mean by 'Interesting filler text'?

Im just struggling with how to do these two things. Hope someone can help me out.

Comment

Originally posted by GemmaLou View Post
        Hi, Im trying to work out what your trying to say. I don't know anything about HTML and CSS. What do you mean by 'Interesting filler text'?

Im just struggling with how to do these two things. Hope someone can help me out.
        I was referring to your first post. It was irony.

I'm sorry to sound harsh, but it's like this:
        If you haven't attempted to do it yourself, you don't get help. We do this for a living; we don't appreciate, even if you've not realised, people trying to mooch work off of us for free. We're happy to help absolute beginners, but you've not even tried, you see?

So I'm locking this thread. You can, if you wish, go to the Marketplace forum on this site and pay a little for somebody to do it for you if you don't wish to make the effort.
        Blog | Twitter
        Useful links: W3C HTML Validator | W3C CSS Validator | HTML 5 Guide
        CF: HTML & CSS Resources/Tutorials Thread | HTML & CSS Posting Rules and Guidelines
        Remember: no link, no code, no help!

Comment

Working...
        X