div height

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• div height

I'm working on a layout , and I've almost gotten it to where I want, but I can't seem to fix one thing. The left and right divs as of now are set to 650px and fit, however the news box at the bottom adds extra space, causing the rest of the page to re-size, and making the left and right div come up short, so the border does not go all the way down to the footer. If I chane the width to 100% it only goes until the end of the content. Is there anyway I can make the divs resize so they're the hight of the whole page(so the border on the inside of the left and right div go all the way down flush with the footer).

I appreciate any advice/help

-Brian Sullivan.

bump*

Comment

another bump*

Comment

You know some members don't answer posts where the OP is impatient. Shameless bumps aren't neccessary. I'll admit if I see a member bump there own thread, not even waiting a day I move on an don't even bother with the question.
        ||||If you are getting paid to do a job, don't ask for help on it!||||

Comment

Originally posted by _Aerospace_Eng_ View Post
          You know some members don't answer posts where the OP is impatient. Shameless bumps aren't neccessary. I'll admit if I see a member bump there own thread, not even waiting a day I move on an don't even bother with the question.
          I appologize for that. I've always stuck to the bump if its not on the front page rule.

Comment

Working...
          X