photoshop and dreamweaver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop and dreamweaver

Right a little help i would like if you people can please, right what i have done is made the hole website basicly in photoshop and need to add all the text and the otherthings but need to keep the template, is there a script where i can add text over top of the images but still keep the images there and the text over the top? is it css or not?

Please help

Thanks
    Luke
    NEED HELP !!!! PHP PEOPLE!!!! PLEASE HELP ME WITH SCRIPTING
    My clan http://www.newworldsoldiers.com/

here is the CSS

Code:
    /* background url is the path to your image */
    body{
    background-image:url("background.jpg");
    }
    Then just type the test into your html, so all togeather looks like this

Code:
    <html>
    <head>
       <style>
         body{
         background-image:url("background.jpg");
         }
       </style>
    </head>
    <body>

<!-- Replace this line with your text -->

</body>
    </html>
    Btw having one large image as a template for a site is a bad idea. Assuming you are saving as a jpg, when you save your image in photoshop and are slecting the jpeg specific details check at the bootm of the dialog the amount time it state. This indicates how long a user using dialup will have to wait to download the image. This is an important area of accessabiliy.
    You can not say you know how to do something, until you can teach it to someone else.

Comment

well i have sliced all of the image up into their own things and need to input text onto the site basicly now
      NEED HELP !!!! PHP PEOPLE!!!! PLEASE HELP ME WITH SCRIPTING
      My clan http://www.newworldsoldiers.com/

Comment

Coinsedently is this a clan web site. If so are you coding it from scratch?
        You can not say you know how to do something, until you can teach it to someone else.

Comment

Working...
        X