Any contact form code for html?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any contact form code for html?

Hi, anyone know how to use a PHP contact form to be use on html or it is even possible in the first place? If possible, can anyone tell me the code? Thanks.

Your question doesnt make sense. Contact forms invlove creating a html form that then posts the information to a server side script (e.g PHP) on submition of the form. The php then handles that information then stores it somewhere or emails it. I usually use the php mail(); function to mail the details across.

Btw PHP and html go hand in hand. PHP is used to process user specific data and echoes back html to the client.
    You can not say you know how to do something, until you can teach it to someone else.

Comment

Try this script - its free for personal use:
      http://www.webligo.com/products_dynaform.php

Dan
      PHP Tip: If you want to use short tags (<? or <?=$var) then make sure short_open_tag is set to "1". It really helps.

Don't forget to save everyone time and mark your thread as Resolved :)

"Also note that it is your responsibility to die() if necessary."

DON'T USE THE MYSQL_ EXTENSION

Comment

I got this error message when I try my contact form on a server.

Method Not Allowed
        The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /templates/contactsend.html

Comment

Yeah you can't post to an html file. It needs to be a server side scripting file.
          ||||If you are getting paid to do a job, don't ask for help on it!||||

Comment

Originally posted by _Aerospace_Eng_ View Post
            Yeah you can't post to an html file. It needs to be a server side scripting file.
            It there anyway to make a external php file processing the request while sending the comfirmation through a html template. It will be weird if a sudden php template pop up from no way from a full html site.

Comment

As I said hmtl and php go hand in hand the php handles the processing the html handles the output to the user, when you create a php file you include you html template as part of it they go togeather
              You can not say you know how to do something, until you can teach it to someone else.

Comment

Working...
              X