Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case-sensitive page title

Hi everybody,

i have parked my website to a www.&&&.net domain, but the page title is displayed in lowercase letters, and I want it to be in mixedcase as it is originally displayed if you type the original url of hosting. why is that?

and, btw, how can I do that the url of each page would be shown after the domain name? I mean if I go to index.htm page, I want to see it in the adress bar as well.

regards,
    Gytis

Your domain seems to be just masking another url. I'm going to guess your real url is something on a free host in which case you would need to get paid hosting.
    ||||If you are getting paid to do a job, don't ask for help on it!||||

Comment

You are right, the hosting i'm using is for free..

Isn't there any way to bypass it without paying?

regards,
      Gytis

Comment

Well you could do instead of using masking, is use forwarding instead meaning if someone when to your url they would get redirected to your real url. Who did you get your domain from?

Comment

yes, there is such an option, but i don't want to redirect my users, I just want them to see the path in the address bar but with the beginning of my new url, not the original one. how is it done?

Comment

You can't if you are using domain masking as its a different domain and javascript can't access the othe domain due to security reasons sorry.

http://www.freehostia.com gives free hosting for a year with no ads. Since you already own a domain name you can use the dns servers they give you for your domain. Then you will be able to do what you want as your domain will be linked to the same site and it will be real web hosting.

Comment

Working...
            X