plz help with page codeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help with page codeing

Hello, I'm not very experienced at making websites and this is my first real attempt, iv been looking about the Internet and none of the tutorials seem to answer my question.

i am trying to create 2 pages one which with display a table of items.. e.g.
    name favorite food
    bob beans
    john potato
    joe ham

but i would like there to be a second page that requires a password to access, this page would allow someone to add new rows and to delete rows to the table on the other page.
    e.g.

name favorite food [delete]
    bob beans [delete]
    john potato [delete]
    joe ham [delete]
    [add new row]

any help would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by inslaved View Post
    Hello, I'm not very experienced at making websites and this is my first real attempt, iv been looking about the Internet and none of the tutorials seem to answer my question.

i am trying to create 2 pages one which with display a table of items.. e.g.
    name favorite food
    bob beans
    john potato
    joe ham

but i would like there to be a second page that requires a password to access, this page would allow someone to add new rows and to delete rows to the table on the other page.
    e.g.

name favorite food [delete]
    bob beans [delete]
    john potato [delete]
    joe ham [delete]
    [add new row]

any help would be greatly appreciated
    the only way i could think of doing that would be through php, and my sql... but if you dont know html, you wouldnt get far....

Comment

thats php coding. mysql is an option because it can easily be run on a flat file. In fact, I think it would be easier and much more efficient using a flat file.

Comment

Working...
      X